The Physiotherapy Clinic at Sutherland House, London, is a specialist team of registered Physiotherapists.
We are committed to working with people, helping them to identify and maximise their ability to function and move throughout their lives.
What does the physiotherapist do?
- Physiotherapists promote optimal mobility, physical activity and overall health and wellbeing.
- We help prevent injury, disease and disability.
- Physiotherapists manage acute and chronic conditions and activity limitations.
- Physiotherapists help improve and maintain optimal functional and independence.
- Physiotherapists help in rehabilitating injury and the effects of disease or disability with therapeutic exercise programmes and other interventions.
- We assist you in planning maintenance and support programmes to prevent re-occurrence, re-injury or functional decline enhanced with education.