The Physiotherapy Clinic at Sutherland House, London, is a specialist team of registered Physiotherapists.
We are committed to working with people, helping them to identify and maximise their ability to function and move throughout their lives.
We achieve this through :
- Promoting optimal mobility, physical activity and overall health and wellbeing.
- Preventing injury, disease and disability.
- Managing acute and chronic conditions and activity limitations.
- Improving and maintaining optimal functional and independence.
- Rehabilitating injury and the effects of disease or disability with therapeutic exercise programmes and other interventions.
- Planning maintenance and support programmes to prevent re-occurrence, re-injury or functional decline enhanced with education.