At Sutherland House, our approach to injuries is very simple and very effective. In an aim to reduce healing time and get you back to full health equipped with knowledge on how to keep it from happening again. Our aims are:
- To identify the root cause of your injury
- To understand how the mechanism of your injury can and has impacted other joints and surrounding tissues
- To reduce your pain while treating the cause of it
- To increase stability, flexibility and strength to prevent further injury
- To educate each client on why it happened, and equip them with knowledge on how to prevent, as much as possible, any recurrence.
5 Star Patient Reviews
North West London, East Finchley, Barnet, Edgware, Golders Green
Sutherland House Physiotherapists
Charmaine Smyth Chartered Physiotherapist MSc HCPC MCSP
Anna Steele-Finkelstein Chartered Physiotherapist MPhysEd, MCSP, HCPC
Eva Niezgoda-Hadjidemetri Chartered Physiotherapist MSc HCPC MCSP AACP APCP
Judith Landhausser Chartered Physiotherapist HCPC MCSP POGP PGDip
To get in touch with a team member or practitioner,
020 8458 7869
You can also check dates for availability and book appointments online.
Why choose us?
- We will help to identify where your pain is and most importantly what is causing it.
- We give you a full explanation as to why you are in pain.
- We outline a full plan to get you out of pain and keep you pain free
- We provide the best treatment modalities possible to help with your pain. This includes not just:
- Manual Therapy
- Soft tissue techniques
- Manipulation and Mobilisation
- Corrective Exercises
- Postsurgical Rehabilitation
- Ultrasound Therapy
NEW innovative treatments
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent, which helps to reduce inflammation and pain, improves range of movement and speeds up the recovery from any injury you have.
- Local Cryotherapy, the extreme cold activates the body’s natural healing mechanism, flushes out toxins, decreases inflammation and much more.
- Should you need to see another specialist or require a more detailed scan to identify the cause of your pain, we can advise you who would be best to see.
We offer a range of specialist physiotherapy treatments to help you identify and maximise your ability to function and move throughout your life.
Use the links below to find out more or book an assessment with a physiotherapist for an in-depth evaluation.
Pay & book an appointment online
£10 Voucher off your first treatment.
*new patients only
USE COUPON CODE NEWPATIENT AT CHECKOUT