Whether it is acute, chronic or just a niggle, Sutherland House practitioners love getting to the bottom of what is holding back your sporting performance.
Our Physiotherapists Anna, Charmaine, Eva and our Sports & Exercise Rehabilitator Jonathan are specialised and love treating sport injuries.
Sports injuries can have multiple causes; so if something is stopping you from training properly or not allowing you to compete at your best, our assessments and treatment plans will get you back on track.
5 Star Patient Reviews
North West London, East Finchley, Barnet, Edgware, Golders Green
Sutherland House Physiotherapists
Charmaine Smyth Chartered Physiotherapist MSc HCPC MCSP
Anna Steele-Finkelstein Chartered Physiotherapist MPhysEd, MCSP, HCPC
Eva Niezgoda-Hadjidemetri Chartered Physiotherapist MSc HCPC MCSP AACP APCP
Judith Landhausser Chartered Physiotherapist HCPC MCSP POGP PGDip
Common problems that we come across regularly include:
- Sprains and strains
- Soft tissue tears
- Broken bones and fractures
- Trapped nerves
- Achy joints
- Lack of flexibility
- Lack of strength
- Stress fractures
- Shin splints
Our aim is not to simply stop the pain, but to ensure you are able to train and compete without risk of recurrence and give you the best knowledge of how to impact your performance positively through rehabilitation. The goal is always that when you return to your sports you feel better than ever.
Why choose us?
- We will help to identify where your pain is and most importantly what is causing it.
- We give you a full explanation as to why you are in pain.
- We outline a full plan to get you out of pain and keep you pain free
- We provide the best treatment modalities possible to help with your pain. This includes not just:
- Manual Therapy
- Soft tissue techniques
- Manipulation and Mobilisation
- Corrective Exercises
- Postsurgical Rehabilitation
NEW innovative treatments
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent, which helps to reduce inflammation and pain, improves range of movement and speeds up the recovery from any injury you have.
- Local Cryotherapy, the extreme cold activates the body’s natural healing mechanism, flushes out toxins, decreases inflammation and much more.
- Should you need to see another specialist or require a more detailed scan to identify the cause of your pain, we can advise you who would be best to see.
- Photobiomodulation is a non-invasive and safe therapy, highly effective for chronic and acute musculo-skeletal conditions, such as sport injuries, fibromylagia, chronic fatigue, neuropathy, arthritic pain, gout and more.
We offer a range of specialist physiotherapy treatments to help you identify and maximise your ability to function and move throughout your life.