Post Natal MOT
Post Natal MOT is advisable 6-8 weeks after giving birth, but can also be done at a later stage.
This is for all women that delivered a baby if through a vaginal birth or a Caesarean Section.
It entails assessing:
- the pelvic floor muscle function
- the abdomen for a separation of the tummy muscles called DRA (diastasis recti abdominis)
- bladder and bowel function
- sexual function
Judith, our women’s health physiotherapist, will explain the outcome of the assessment and if needed give advice and tools on how to take care of things or put a treatment plan together with you.
Why choose us?
- We will help to identify where your pain is and most importantly what is causing it.
- We give you a full explanation as to why you are in pain.
- We outline a full plan to get you out of pain and keep you pain free
- We provide the best treatment modalities possible to help with your pain. This includes not just:
- Manual Therapy
- Soft tissue techniques
- Manipulation and Mobilisation
- Corrective Exercises
- Postsurgical Rehabilitation
- Ultrasound Therapy
NEW innovative treatments
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent, which helps to reduce inflammation and pain, improves range of movement and speeds up the recovery from any injury you have.
- Local Cryotherapy, the extreme cold activates the body’s natural healing mechanism, flushes out toxins, decreases inflammation and much more.
- Should you need to see another specialist or require a more detailed scan to identify the cause of your pain, we can advise you who would be best to see.
We offer a range of specialist physiotherapy treatments to help you identify and maximise your ability to function and move throughout your life.
Use the links below to find out more or book an assessment with a physiotherapist for an in-depth evaluation.
Pay & book an appointment online
£10 Voucher off your first treatment.
*new patients only
USE COUPON CODE NEWPATIENT AT CHECKOUT