Post Natal MOT
Post Natal MOT is advisable 6-8 weeks after giving birth, but can also be done at a later stage.
This is for all women that delivered a baby if through a vaginal birth or a Caesarean Section.
It entails assessing:
- the pelvic floor muscle function
- the abdomen for a separation of the tummy muscles called DRA (diastasis recti abdominis)
- bladder and bowel function
- sexual function
Judith, our women’s health physiotherapist, will explain the outcome of the assessment and if needed give advice and tools on how to take care of things or put a treatment plan together with you.
Why choose us?
- We will help to identify where your pain is and most importantly what is causing it.
- We give you a full explanation as to why you are in pain.
- We outline a full plan to get you out of pain and keep you pain free
- We provide the best treatment modalities possible to help with your pain. This includes not just:
- Manual Therapy
- Soft tissue techniques
- Manipulation and Mobilisation
- Corrective Exercises
- Postsurgical Rehabilitation
- Ultrasound Therapy
NEW innovative treatments
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent, which helps to reduce inflammation and pain, improves range of movement and speeds up the recovery from any injury you have.
- Local Cryotherapy, the extreme cold activates the body’s natural healing mechanism, flushes out toxins, decreases inflammation and much more.
- Should you need to see another specialist or require a more detailed scan to identify the cause of your pain, we can advise you who would be best to see.
We offer a range of specialist physiotherapy treatments to help you identify and maximise your ability to function and move throughout your life.