Back and Neck Pain
At Sutherland House we have multiple specialists and a variety of treatment methods to help with almost any back and neck problems you may be having.
All our Physiotherapists, Anna, Charmaine, Eva, and Judith, are specialised in treating back and neck pains.
Back and Neck pain can be triggered by:
- Repetitive Overuse
- Acute Trauma
- Poor Biomechanics
- Sedentary sustained positions
- Stress and worry
- Poor Posture
5 Star Patient Reviews
North West London, East Finchley, Barnet, Edgware, Golders Green
Sutherland House Physiotherapists
Chartered Physiotherapist MSc HCPC MCSP
Chartered Physiotherapist MPhysEd, MCSP, HCPC
Chartered Physiotherapist MSc HCPC MCSP AACP APCP
Chartered Physiotherapist HCPC MCSP POGP PGDip
Most common conditions we treat:
- Non-specific Back and Neck pain
- Discogenic pain
- Facet joint injury and inflammation
- Spinal cord inflammation
- Trapped nerves and neuropathies
- Post surgical rehabilitation
Common Causes of Back Pain
Back problems as with any pain or injury, always have a cause. The most common ones we see are:
- Poor posture
- Muscle imbalances
- Trauma or injury
- Stress and emotional trauma
- Scar tissue
Don’t ignore your back pain. While it can sometimes ease quickly this doesn’t mean that the cause of the problem has been resolved.
Be sure to get it checked and treated to prevent it from happening again and possibly have more serious long standing problems developing.
To get in touch with a team member or practitioner, call
020 8458 7869
You can also check practitioner availability and book appointments online.
Why choose us?
- We will help to identify where your pain is and most importantly what is causing it.
- We give you a full explanation as to why you are in pain.
- We outline a full plan to get you out of pain and keep you pain free
- We provide the best treatment modalities possible to help with your pain. This includes not just:
- Manual Therapy
- Soft tissue techniques
- Manipulation and Mobilisation
- Corrective Exercises
- Postsurgical Rehabilitation
NEW innovative treatments
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent, which helps to reduce inflammation and pain, improves range of movement and speeds up the recovery from any injury you have.
- Local Cryotherapy, the extreme cold activates the body’s natural healing mechanism, flushes out toxins, decreases inflammation and much more.
- Should you need to see another specialist or require a more detailed scan to identify the cause of your pain, we can advise you who would be best to see.
- Photobiomodulation is a non-invasive and safe therapy, highly effective for chronic and acute musculo-skeletal conditions, such as sport injuries, fibromylagia, chronic fatigue, neuropathy, arthritic pain, gout and more.
We offer a range of specialist physiotherapy treatments to help you identify and maximise your ability to function and move throughout your life.