Sherine Lovegrove BSc(Hons), MSC., Mental Fitness and Pregnancy Coach
Sherine Lovegrove is a seasoned practitioner with over 27 years of experience in the field of mind-body medicine and with routes in both traditional and complementary she brings a unique blend of expertise and compassion to her integrated practice. Sherine’s unwavering dedication to helping individuals achieve mental fitness and holistic well-being has made her a trusted figure in the field.
Sherine believes that true well-being starts with a healthy mind, and her practice reflects this core philosophy. She began specifically focussing her work in the area of applied epigenetics after obtaining her psychology degree and masters in cognitive neuroscience as a mature student. This field focuses on reversing the maladaptive effects of chronic stress on the body and Sherine has successfully integrated these groundbreaking approaches into her practice through her mental fitness coaching. Additionally, by drawing on the principles of brain economics she teaches individuals how to optimize their brain’s neural networks in the quickest, easiest, and most sustainable way possible so they can enhance their performance, relationships, and overall health and well-being.
During her coaching sessions, Sherine focuses on facilitating real transformation for her clients by helping them identify the underlying stories they are telling themselves and change them. Her approach is open, warm-hearted, non-judgmental, and a touch of whimsy. She loves to bring humour to the table. Sherine’s ultimate goal is to equip her clients with the tools, strategies, and support needed to navigate life’s challenges successfully. With her guidance, you can create a road map for life success, fostering purpose, clarity, and fulfilment.
How Mental Fitness Coaching Can Help You
- Improve your motivation and communication skills
- Easily deal with stress, anxiety and overwhelm
- Help you “Get out of the rut” and | or have confidence and courage to change
- Give you greater purpose and clarity so you can create opportunities that lead towards more financial abundance
- Manage emotional or mood fluctuations such as anger, irritations or depression so that, you feel more in control and happy
- Improve your physical health by relieving physical ailments such as; IBS, high blood pressure, insomnia, psoriasis, pain, asthma, and more
- Easily overcome addictive habits such as Smoking, Over Eating
- Women’s health – infertility, pregnancy, birth, and menopausal issues
Mental fitness coaching can help everyone because “When you mind works well everything works well” and it is especially powerful for a pregnant woman and her baby. Having successfully supported hundreds of pregnant women on their pregnancy journeys Sherine has found that babies whose mothers were calm, happy and confident mothers tended to be more resilient, anti-fragile and successful throughout their lives. Her mission is for every pregnant mum to have ability to quickly self-regulate in challenges situation so their children carry a new legacy for a new world.
BSc Psychology (Hons) MSc Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuropsychology
Registered Nurse & Midwife
NLP Master Practitioner & NLP Psychotherapist
Ericksonian Hypnotherapist EMDR