Our Exercise Physiologist is an allied health professional dedicated to examining responses on body systems produced by the practice of exercise and physical activities, as well as analysing the lack of physical activity and sedentary behaviours on health.
How our Exercise Physiologist can help
- examining lifestyle behaviours, heart rate parameters, physical fitness and cognitive performance
- checking and monitoring health indicators, cardiovascular and metabolic risk factors
- conducting physical activity and exercise counselling and supervision
- supporting patients in adopting or maintaining healthy lifestyle behaviours
- discussing and providing exercise programmes based on your health status, goals, abilities and interests
- planning exercise pre and post rehabilitation treatment or surgery
Sutherland House Physiologist
Dr. Alexsander Guimarães BSc (Hons), MSc, PhD
Clinical Exercise Physiologist
To get in touch with a team member or practitioner, call
020 8458 7869
You can also check practitioner availability and book appointments online.