Digestive health is connected to all other systems in the body. It’s not just about indigestion, constipation, or abdominal discomfort although these symptoms can all be addressed with the right support.
Your diet and the state of your gastro-intestinal tract are directly linked to all body systems including immune, nervous and cardiovascular and can have an effect on the following conditions:
- SIBO, IBS, IBD
- Constipation and bloating
- Indigestion and reflux
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Headaches, brain fog, dizziness
- Fatigue, ‘tired all the time’
- Chronic viral and bacterial infections including colds, flu, sinusitis
- Thrush, cystitis, bladder issues
- Hormone imbalance
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Skin issues e.g. acne, eczema, rashes, psoriasis
- Autoimmune disorders e.g. Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, Coeliac disease, autoimmune thyroiditis, ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Environmental allergies e.g. plant pollens, pet dander, chemicals, moulds
- Metabolic disorders e.g. Type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, PCOS, gout
- Cardiovascular problems
- Neurological problems e.g. autism, Parkinson‘s disease, anxiety and depression
- Side effects of cancer treatments
Restoring your health means healing your digestion first!
Please note that Marina only addresses chronic health conditions. If you have acute symptoms, please contact your GP or call NHS 111.